Other Giving Options
The Education Foundation for Bend – La Pine Schools would not exist if we didn’t have the support from our local and national business community. We truly appreciate and thank all of you! Please support these businesses that support us!
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of eligible AmazonSmile purchases to The School Foundation, Inc. DBA Education Foundation for Bend-La Pine Schools. Register here to link your purchase to us!
Fred Meyer Rewards Card
Re-enroll and/or sign up and help the Education Foundation earn donations just by shopping with your Fred Meyer Rewards Card! Here’s how the program works:
- Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to The School Foundation Inc. DBA Education Foundation at Bend-La Pine Schools at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.
- You can search for us by our name (The School Foundation Inc. DBA Education Foundation for Bend-La Pine Schools) or by our non-profit number 94909.
- Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping the Education Foundation earn a donation!
- You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today. If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
- Next time you shop, check the bottom of your receipt to see if the Education Foundation is YOUR charity of choice.
Any United Way contribution you make can be designated to the charity of your choice. Please consider designating your contribution to the Education Foundation for Bend-La Pine Schools on a United Way pledge sheet. Donations can be made as one-time payments, or as ongoing payroll deductions.
Contribute to both the Education Foundation and Oregon Cultural Trust and receive a tax credit! The EF is listed as one of their approved non-profit organizations. This provides extra tax relief for those who contribute to both organizations.
DOUBLE YOUR DONATION! Many employers match funds from their employees who give charitable contributions through their employee giving program. Check with your employer for matching programs and double your support!